Our 3-step process at GSL Education is designed to be quick and simple for the candidate and safe for schools. We’re fully committed to equal opportunities and against any form of discrimination, so we will consider your skills, qualifications and suitability for any vacancies you apply for – nothing else.
Step one: Get in touch
- Register online to start your job hunt with GSL. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com, or call one of our offices.
- We will contact you to arrange a time for you to come in for an informal interview, and send you a registration pack and interview confirmation by email.
Step two: Your Registration Pack
Completing the pack makes your face-to-face interview quicker and easier.
Step three: interview and vetting
- When you come in for your interview, which should last around 30-45 minutes, please make sure you bring your completed forms and all required documents (listed below). We won’t be able to send you out for work until we've completed the registration process.
- Our consultants are all friendly and approachable so no need to be nervous – we want you to do well. We will complete an interview report with your answers covering teaching techniques, classroom and behaviour management, knowledge of the UK National Curriculum, communication skills and extent of knowledge in specialist areas, if applicable. We'll also assess aptitude, skills and confidence and the candidate's behaviour and responses throughout the entire interview and registration processes.
- Two strong references with contact details for verification.
- A valid, original passport.
- Evidence of your right to work in the UK (where applicable) - this could be an EU passport, a work permit or a valid visa.
- Original qualification certificates (and NARIC assessment where applicable).
- Two forms of proof of address (issued within the last 3 months) – this could be in the form of two utility bills or bank statements, issued in your name to your home address.
- We also undertake a 'list99' check before sending you out to a school.
For full details of our procedures, please contact us for a copy of our recruitment and vetting policy.
Register online with us today to start looking for your next step. Already registered? Start searching for the right role for you !