Secondary Teaching Jobs || East London
Drama Teacher - East London
Pay Scale: Inner London Pay Scale, M1-M6
We are currently looking for a Teacher of Drama to join a successful and innovative Drama department which regularly achieves excellent academic results.
The successful candidate must have experience of liaising with the Head of Department and other members of the department. Reviewing/revising schemes of work/programme of study in liaison with other members of the department. Monitoring, evaluating and reviewing students’ work in Drama and setting appropriate targets for students. To teach KS3, GCSE and Post-16 Programme of Study (AS, A Level) in Drama as required.
The school is a heavily over-subscribed secondary school in the borough of Barking and Dagenham, and has a well-deserved reputation for its friendly and supportive atmosphere and its excellent academic achievements. This post will involve teaching at both school sites.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Drama teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Drama teacher.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to this school and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Brittany Allan, at email@example.com as soon as possible. Or call our London office on 02077392211.