Special Needs Teaching Jobs || Leicester
SEN Teaching Assistant required
Do you have experience of working with SEN pupils?
Do you have experience of working with pupils with complex needs?
GSL Education currently require an SEN Teaching Assistant for a primary school in Leicester. The school requires an SEN Teaching assistant (classroom based) to work in their school full time form after half term. You will be required to support pupils in KS2 with complex needs. Supporting pupils within the classroom you will work with pupils on both a one to one basis and in small groups.
Our requirements for the role;
We are looking for an SEN Teaching assistant that;
* Has a minimum level 3 teaching assistant or equivalent qualification/ or significant experience working with SEN pupils/ setting.
* Has the ability to work with initiative, resourcefulness and passion in order to support SEN pupils and the class teacher
* Able to consistently engage pupils through praise, direction and individual support.
* Is highly motivated, enthusiastic and organised
* Is highly resilient and able to work with pupils with sometimes challenging behaviour.
* Available Monday to Friday
Benefits of working with GSL Education
* Dedicated consultant who will work with you to achieve your ideal role
* Join an agency where you feel valued, you are not a number, we care about what we do and work hard to find you employment
* Specialist SEN roles in schools
If you would like any further information please contact Judith on 01164788000 or firstname.lastname@example.org