Nursery Teaching Jobs || North London
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
Our client is a good Nursery in North London and is seeking to appoint a highly qualified and experienced Nursery Manager. Position to start as soon as possible to ensure full handover form existing manager. The aim of the Nursery Manager will be responsible for all of the day to day aspects of running the setting, and for the health, safety and welfare of all the children, some of your role and responsibilities include the following:
• To ensure the setting is delivering the highest quality child centred childcare services.
• To market the nursery effectively and maintain consistently high occupancy levels.
• Be passionate and enthusiastic about supporting and leading a team
• Have a sound knowledge of all requirements for Ofsted and the EYFS and other legislative bodies is essential. A good understanding of the Children Act 2004 and Childcare Act 2006 (England and Wales)
• Ensure company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times.
• Have robust procedures for recruiting, inducting, supervising and professionally developing the staff team.
• To work closely with parents, building strong relationships between nursery and home.
• Have a commitment to keeping up-to-date with all developments in Early Years Education and Care.
You will need to be an experienced manager who holds a relevant Level 3 qualification for at least one year post qualifying and experience of managing a Nursery setting. Ideally you will also have advanced safeguarding training.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to an already flourishing team and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Oluseun Thomas, as soon as possible.
Tel: 020 7739 2211